Printed Box Templates
STEP BY STEP:
1. Print out 8 cube templates from the Boomerang Let’s Create website.
2. Cut along the outlines – just remember to always get an adult to help when using scissors.
3. Fold and stick to create 8 separate cubes.
4. Arrange your cubes in groups of 4, and lay next to each other.
5. Tape the cubes together in groups of 2.
6. Turn the whole block of cubes on to one side, then tape the two middle cubes together.
7. Flip over, and repeat.
8. Turn all of your cubes over so that the first side you taped is face down.
9. Add two vertical pieces of tape to the left and right cubes.
10. Cut out your square coloured character print outs
11. Cut into 4 even quarters.
12. Stick onto each side of the cube.
13. Turn your cube to ensure all faces are decorated.
-You can stick two pieces of paper together to make your boxes stronger.
-If you can see the back of tape in places, add another piece to the opposite side.